Friday, June 15, 2007

That was Francois!

That was Francois! I have a little bit more of the story from the Birdbath gang’s perspective…

So last night I’d heard that we might have lost our cart, but I couldn’t find anyone to confirm it. I’d met a bunch of people working on several shows after us on the tour, but no one from The Maids – the show right before us. So I went around the corner to see what they knew.

There were two actresses busy working on something – and a man standing there as though he was guarding them from passersby. I decided that he must surely be one of us whom I hadn’t yet met – so I introduced myself…and he said “Hi. I’m Francois.” I asked him what he knew about the cart situation. He looked at me blankly – and I asked again. Then he said, “You’re looking for your car?” Finally figuring out that I had the wrong person (yes I’m quick) – I moved on.

At that point, tour one was headed our way. I made sure that our actors got the scene started – and then had to run back to Middle Collegiate and get some missing props for our cart (which itself was not in fact missing).

When I came back with the props, Jonathan and Kara told me that a creepy guy (yes - that's right - Francois!) had interrupted their scene. They just kept going - and eventually he was surrounded by 6 cop cars and arrested! Did anyone see what else happened?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OMG!! You talked to the crazy guy dressed like a security guard right before he was arrested? I am pretty sure he jumped the homeless guy and started beating him. But, I didn't get a good look (MUST FOLLOW CART). That is crazy.